Boron nitride is a crystal composed of nitrogen atoms as well as boron atoms. The crystal framework is divided right into hexagonal boron nitride (HBN), very closely jam-packed hexagonal boron nitride (WBN) and also cubic boron nitride.
The crystal framework of hexagonal boron nitride has a comparable graphite split structure, showing a loose, lubricating, moisture-absorbing, light as well as other homes of white powder, so it is likewise called "white graphite". Academic density 2.27 g/cm3, certain gravity: 2.43, Mohr hardness = 2.
Hexagonal boron nitride has excellent electrical insulation, thermal conductivity, chemical security, no evident melting point, 3000 ℃ in 0.1 MPA nitrogen, heat resistance to 2000 ℃ in neutral reduction environment, 2800 ℃ in nitrogen and also argon, inadequate security in oxygen environment, as well as temperature below 1000 ℃. The growth coefficient of hexagonal boron nitride is equivalent to that of quartz, yet its thermal conductivity is ten times that of quartz.
Hexagonal boron nitride does not dissolve chilly water. When the water is boiled, it hydrolyses extremely gradually and also creates a small amount of boric acid and also ammonia, which does not react with weak acid and solid base at space temperature level. It is slightly soluble in warm acid and can only be decayed with liquified sodium hydroxide and also potassium hydroxide.
Boron Nitride Qualities
1. High heat resistance: sublimation at 3000 ℃, its strength at 1800 ℃ is twice that at area temperature, air-cooled at 1500 ℃ to space temperature level for loads of times, as well as does not soften at 2800 ℃ in inert gas.
2. High thermal conductivity: the hot-pressed products coincide as pure iron, and also 33W/M. K has the greatest thermal conductivity amongst ceramic products over 530C.
3, reduced thermal development coefficient: the growth coefficient of 2 × & times; 10-6 is second just to quartz glass, which is the tiniest in porcelains, paired with its high thermal conductivity, so the thermal shock resistance is very good.
4. Outstanding electrical buildings: good insulation at high temperature, 1014 Ω& Omega;- centimeters,2000 at 25 ℃ as well as 103 Ω& Omega;- cm at 25 ℃. It is the best heat protecting product in ceramics, with break down voltage 3KV/MV, low dielectric loss 108HZ 2.5 × & times; 10-4, dielectric constant 4, clear to microwave and infrared.
5. Great deterioration resistance: it does not respond with general metals (iron, copper, light weight aluminum, lead, etc), uncommon earth metals, precious metals, semiconductor materials (germanium, silicon, potassium arsenide), glass, molten salts (crystal, fluoride, slag), not natural acid and antacid.
6. Low rubbing coefficient: U is 0.16, does not boost at heat, is extra immune to heat than molybdenum disulfide as well as graphite, oxidation environment can be used up to 900C, vacuum cleaner can be used at 2000 ℃.
7. High purity great B is high: its contamination web content is much less than 10PPM, however B content is more than 43.6%.
8. Machinability: its firmness is Morse 2, so it can be refined right into parts with high accuracy by general machining methods.
What is hexagonal boron nitride used in?
Hexagonal boron nitride can be made use of in the manufacture of TiB2/BN composite porcelains, progressed refractories as well as superhard materials, splitting up rings of straight constant rolling steel, high temperature immune lubricating substances and also heat coverings, along with raw materials for the synthesis of cubic boron nitride.
1. Boron nitride is a mold and mildew release representative for steel creating and also a lubricating substance for steel cable illustration.
2. Unique electrolysis and resistance materials of boron nitride at heat.
3. Boron nitride is suitable for high temperature strong lubes, extrusion antiwear additives, ceramic composite ingredients, refractories as well as antioxidant additives, particularly for molten steel Faustian celebrations, heat enhancement additives and heat resistant insulation products.
4. Boron nitride appropriates for heat-sealed desiccant of transistor and also additive of polymer such as plastic material.
5. Boron nitride items pressed right into numerous shapes can be used as high temperature, high stress, insulation and heat dissipation parts.
6. Boron nitride is a thermal protecting material in aerospace.
7. With the involvement of stimulant, cubic boron nitride can be changed into cubic boron nitride as difficult as ruby by heat as well as high stress treatment.
8. Boron nitride is the architectural product of atomic activator.
9. Boron nitride is suitable for the nozzles of aircraft and also rocket engines.
10. Boron nitride is an insulator of high voltage, high frequency electrical energy and plasma arc.
11. Boron nitride is a packaging material to stop neutron radiation.
12. The superhard product made from boron nitride can be made into high-speed cutting tools and drills for geological expedition and oil boring.
13. Boron nitride is used in metallurgy for separation ring of continual casting steel, flow groove of amorphous iron, demoulding agent of continual casting light weight aluminum (numerous optical glass stripping agents).
14. Boron nitride is an evaporator for all sort of capacitor film plating, photo tube plating, present plating.
15. Boron nitride is suitable for all sort of fresh-keeping aluminized bags and more.
16. Boron nitride is a range of laser anti-counterfeiting light weight aluminum plating, trademark gilding products, all kinds of cigarette tags, beer tags, packaging boxes, cigarette boxes.
17. Boron nitride is suitable for cosmetics. Can be utilized for lipstick fillers, safe as well as lubricating, however additionally shiny.
Boron Nitride Cost
The rate is influenced by lots of factors including the supply and demand in the market, market fads, economic task, market sentiment, as well as unforeseen events.
If you are seeking the latest Boron Nitride powder price, you can send us your questions for a quote. (email@example.com)
Boron Nitride Distributor
Modern Technology Co. Ltd. is a relied on BN maker and also BN supplier with over 12-year-experience. We deliver our products all over the globe.
If you are trying to find high-quality Boron Nitride powder, please feel free to contact us and also send out a questions. (firstname.lastname@example.org)